:: What Makes The Difference?
- Excellence in education since 1984. Our school program is designed to meet the developmental needs of each child. We respect the differences in each child's emotional & academic growth and we work to help develop their self-confidence, self-worth, respect for others, and self- discipline. The teachers encourage the child to achieve their maximum potential within a loving and nurturing environment.
- Students are 2 1/2 thru 6 years of age in each of 3 classrooms with a teacher/student ratio of 1 to 8. Additional teachers in the classroom allow us to provide more individualized attention; therefore, student instruction is not compromised by those children requiring more guidance.
- Directresses are State and Montessori Certified and all staff have Montessori training. Yearly ongoing training includes CPR and First Aid and In-Service days when staff has the opportunity to increase their learning by visiting and observing other schools and attending seminars. NNMC is an affiliate member of AMS (American Montessori Society) .
- NNMC is an International School so that children have the benefit of learning about cultures from all around the world.
- Academics - We offer Language, Math, Geography, Science, Spanish, and Music.
- We offer half-day sessions AM 9-11:30 and PM 12:30 - 3:00 or FULL-day sessions(5 days/Wk) .
- We offer before and after daycare 7-9 AM and 3-6 PM @ $4.50/hr or special monthly rates (contact the school office for further details). * After-School Curriculum offers optional Dance Gymnastics and Yoga. (Separate fees)
- NNMC school calendar follows closely the Novi School calendar.
- At Novi-Northville Montessori "It's Not What We Say, It's What We Do" that maximizes a child's ability to learn. We speak softly, walk slowly, respect each other through our words and our actions.
- NNMC is a nut-free environment.
- We laugh, we dance, we sing, LEARNING IS FUN AT NNMC! Please visit or call us, you're always welcome!
Phone: (248) 348-3033
Fax: (248) 348-3637